Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally got my new computer

After going to quebec and meeting my friend loulou for the first time in my life i finally got my computer i went there with 600$ and came back with nothing but a new computer .Since i got it i can finally go on talk to my friends play games and even do my homework suprisingly....lol joking but anyways im happy =) buy them a new keyboard to say thank you for their help beacause they helped me programming it and installing all the programs...

1 comment:

Primee133 said...

Good to hear. Now to upgrade it to a massive gaming rig! Or not, since I know you're not going to play much more than Runescape. As for myself, my computer's since running fine, and I'm having a great time now that I have my second monitor hooked up. I only wished I could replace said monitor with a CRT one, and not the one from my Windows 98.