Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i hate moving!

Since a few months my parents told me they were going to move back to quebec around january and when they told me that and it hurted me beacause i finally found somebody that i love and im ready to do pretty much do everything for her and its about the same on her side we are crazy about each other and now i have to move 5 hours away but good thing i have my liscence i will be done high school in not to long so i will be able to get with her or move closer to her beacause she is a year younger then me so it makes things a little bit harder but im more then sure that me and her will work for a long time we have been together for 1 year and 1 month already...But everytime that i get comfterble somewhere my parents moves and i have to restart over again.

No comments: