Thursday, October 23, 2008

mortality yestirday.

yestirday i got home after school and i called my girlfriend's house twice and nobody answered and then around 5 so 1 hour after i got a phone call from her dad cellphone ....it was her she told me that she was at the hospital all day and then i asked whats wrong and she said not for me but my cousin jesse just died phil...he is dead..and then i say what! what happened.And she told me what happened.what happend is that he went to wrok and while waiting for the bus stop he had a stroke and couldnt get back up he was like a noodle.and then the ambulance came and got him and then at the hospital they gave him some medication to make his blood thiner so theyre would be no blood clot and then everything worked fine and then all of a suddent he got into a coma.a blood clot got into the back of his brain killing him almost instantly.what happend that it got accumulated around the "membrane" of his brane and crushed it until it got ripped so the doctor said we can fix it but there is 99.9% chances he dies and if he does live he would be a veggy for the rest of his life...him and his girlfriend were going to get married in a week and also he turned 24 3 days before that...him and his girlfriend were together for 8 years...since they were 16...she was destroyed...so was my girlfriend so i told her to phone me when she gets back from the hospital and to come to my house.when she got to my house i told her its ok and she bursted into tears in my arms.i hold her hugged her for the rest of the night until she had to go home.

Yestirday...the past week and half have been shitty for her.

2 comments:

Primee133 said...

I feel for ya, man.. Such a loss it is to lose a loved one so quickly.. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

My condolences go to the friends and family of the deceased, especially his girlfriend.

philippe021 said...

thanks chris i appreciate but i have to go to the funeral soon i dont know what to wear